- Website: Supported Decision-Making as an Alternative to Guardianship, Autism New Jersey
- Website: Supported Decision-Making and Alternatives to Guardianship, SPAN Parent Advocacy Network
- Website: Guardianship and Alternative Options Go Bag, The Arc of New Jersey Family Institute
- Website: The New Jersey Council on Developmental Disabilities, Q&A: What is Supported Decision-Making?
- Brochure: NJ Departments of Education, Human Services, and Children and Family Services, and the NJ Bureau of Guardianship: Preparing for the Age of Majority: Supported Decision-Making and Other Support Options
- Article & Video: Center for Parent Information and Resources, Buzz | Supported Decision Making
(search completed 04/12/2021)
Information Last Updated: July 21, 2022