- ND 2145 – Emergency Measure
- Description: Appears to include SDMs in the bills definition of “essential caregiver.” Exact language “resident’s designated decisionmaker.” Mandates that Essential Caregivers be given access to long-term care facilities provided they follow proper COVID-19 health protocols.
- Status: Engrossed, returned to Senate 04/09/2021
- Public NewLink: [https://www.legis.nd.gov/assembly/67-2021/bill-actions/ba2145.html]
- Website: What is Supported Decision Making?, North Dakota Protection and Advocacy Project
- Video: “Supported Decision Making: An Alternative to Guardianship,” North Dakota Protection and Advocacy Project
Information Last Updated: July 21, 2022